2 bed for Sale
Crane Road, Twickenham, TW2Offers in Excess of £475,000
- 2-double bed flat
- private garden space
- bathroom plus en suite shower
- the top 2 levels of this former house
- in top residential street 2 mins Twickenham Green and Kneller Gardens park
- Very long lease! 955 years
- low service charge 0- just £400 a year for insurance and ground rent, with any works being split as and when with flat below
- BR stations to Waterloo a short walk away
* 1st and 2nd floor flat
* Arranged over 2 floors
* Bathroom plus en suite shower
* Brand new wooden outer steps down to west-facing garden which is currently one open space by agreement with neighbours below but approx. half of which is officially allocated to this property in the lease and could be fenced off.
* 1st floor:
* Living room
* Large dine-in kitchen
* Double bedroom
* Door to garden
* 2nd floor:
* Double bedroom
* Spacious en suite shower room
* Lots of storage
* Crane Road is a popular residential street in the attractive enclave of streets north of Twickenham Green. Town centre and River Thames are a short walk away. Twickenham BR station takes only 19 mins to Waterloo.
* Private lane behind garden for access, gated with residents-only keycode
Lease term remaining: 955 years
Ground Rent: £50
Service Charge: £330 PA
Thank you and hope to meet you there.
Council Tax Band: C
Independent Customer Reviews
"I recommend Castor Bay 100%. They took me through the selling process and gave brilliant help and advice all the way through the process. I had heard about their selling process and totally bought into this before using them. The idea of just working for the seller and not the buyer is so..."
"It was so refreshing to deal with Sandra at Castor Bay when buying my new home! A totally hands on company, nothing was too much trouble, straight talking and all my questions answered at speed and helpful advice along the way from start to finish! A complete personal service - thank you to..."
"Extremely professional and super friendly service. Sandra in particular was always easy to reach by phone or email and happy to answer any questions or concerns. They made first time buying straightforward and stress free, especially in this financial climate. Would recommend!"
"Through the whole process of selling my property Sandra was on hand to make sure that everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent, responding to any questions promptly. Thank you Sandra."
"I lived in a property managed by Castor Bay for 3 years, In summary an amazing from the letting process, the management of the property and the closure of the contract. I highly recommend them. Very special thanks to Tina Hadzhieva !"
"Castor Bay are by far the best agents I’ve dealt with. Highly efficient, prompt and timely and very fair. I would recommend them highly."
"I have received an excellent service from Tina who has proactively managed my rentel prosess. Tina was kind,helpful and professional at all times . She was helpful throughout each stage of the process. She always communicated very promptly . I would definitely recommend Tina and Castorbay..."
"If you are looking for someone as dedicated to selling your home for the best price as you, Castor Bay are the team. We had a few complicated property and buyer issues along the way, which they handled expertly, keeping us on track and in our chain. They managed the process from marketing..."
"I stayed with one of their properties for a little over a year and all I can say is that I loved this place. This company always tried to get every issue I had solved in a timely manner with pristine results and I never had to fight them on anything. They are always courteous and friendly and..."
"We rented a property through Castor Bay, and were absolutely happy with their service from the start until the end. Sandra showed us the property and from the first meeting she was friendly and approachable. Tina was always professional and would help with any query or problem we had. I would..."
"Sandra helped me sell my property. She was dedicated and kept things moving along until completion. I would definitely recommend her and her team."