3 bed - Sold Subject to Contract
Manor Grove, Richmond, TW9Offers in Excess of £825,000
- Lovely end of terrace house
- North-facing garden, so on best aside of street as south side faces railway
- 2 mins walk North Sheen Station (Waterloo)
- beautifully presented
- solid oak floors downstairs
- Utilty room is plumbed to be a wet room if wanted
- large approx 90 foot garden with side access
- lots of precedent for extension into loft and out back
* Living room
* Dine-in kitchen
* Utility room - is fully plumbed to be converted to wet room if desired
* 2 double bedrooms
* Single bedroom
* Family bathroom
* Garden, north facing but so big, (approx. 90-feet) that always enjoys the sun - when shining!
* Opportunity to extend into loft and at rear - STPP
* North Sheen station round the corner for trains to Central London
* Large Sainsburys adjacent
* Short walk to Richmond Park, town centre with upmarket restaurants, shops and Thames Riverside
* Kew Gardens is a short walk too and many local residents take out memberships so that they can visit any time.
Thank you and hope to meet you there.
Council Tax Band: D (Richmond Borough Council)
Independent Customer Reviews
"Dan & Castor Bay provided excellent service for the sale of our property. Dan took care of all the relevant specific needs and assisted us through the whole process right to the end of exchange and completion of our property. I highly recommend Dan if you are looking to sell your property."
"Dan To sold my flat when we needed to move on to the next chapter of our lives. We told him what we needed to get out of the property to make it viable to move into a larger home to start a family. He took onboard what we had to say and did an evaluation of the property. We let Dan do what..."
"I have lived in a property managed by Castor Bay and their services have been outstanding. Tina was our point of contact and from the very beginning she was always super responsive, very helpful, fair and professional with us. We had a few issues in the property that have been immediately picked..."
"I recommend Castor Bay 100%. They took me through the selling process and gave brilliant help and advice all the way through the process. I had heard about their selling process and totally bought into this before using them. The idea of just working for the seller and not the buyer is so..."
"It was so refreshing to deal with Sandra at Castor Bay when buying my new home! A totally hands on company, nothing was too much trouble, straight talking and all my questions answered at speed and helpful advice along the way from start to finish! A complete personal service - thank you to..."
"Extremely professional and super friendly service. Sandra in particular was always easy to reach by phone or email and happy to answer any questions or concerns. They made first time buying straightforward and stress free, especially in this financial climate. Would recommend!"
"Through the whole process of selling my property Sandra was on hand to make sure that everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent, responding to any questions promptly. Thank you Sandra."
"I lived in a property managed by Castor Bay for 3 years, In summary an amazing from the letting process, the management of the property and the closure of the contract. I highly recommend them. Very special thanks to Tina Hadzhieva !"
"Castor Bay are by far the best agents I’ve dealt with. Highly efficient, prompt and timely and very fair. I would recommend them highly."
"I have received an excellent service from Tina who has proactively managed my rentel prosess. Tina was kind,helpful and professional at all times . She was helpful throughout each stage of the process. She always communicated very promptly . I would definitely recommend Tina and Castorbay..."
"If you are looking for someone as dedicated to selling your home for the best price as you, Castor Bay are the team. We had a few complicated property and buyer issues along the way, which they handled expertly, keeping us on track and in our chain. They managed the process from marketing..."